We live by our vision “to be a globally connected Management School, whose transformative research and teaching places us at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership. This brings us together with students, business and society in learning to make a difference."
The School delivers an innovative and established portfolio of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes covering all the key management disciplines, including economics, marketing, finance, operations, e-business and organisational behaviour. As a Russell Group University, research is at the core of everything we do and is fundamental to our continuing success.
Ultimately, we strive to enhance the employability of our students and inspire future leaders to become socially responsible global citizens.
We do this through the provision of careers education, including skill development activities and guest speaker sessions, and opportunities to work and study abroad. We encourage our students to apply their learning to help others.
- Triple crown accredited
- Degrees, Postgraduate, MBA, and Executive Education courses.
- 3490 Undergraduate students, 1145 Taught Postgraduate students, 106 Research Postgraduates.
- Online programmes
- 216 academic and research staff.
- 37 full Professors.
- Public and private sector focus with numerous clients / partners.
- International outlook and opportunities, including links with Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) in China.
Our vision is to be a globally connected Management School whose transformative research and teaching places us at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership. This brings us together with students, business and society in learning to make a difference...
Back to: Management School