We share in the University’s civic purpose engraved on the founding stone of the original University of Liverpool redbrick building which was raised by the people of Liverpool in 1892, “for the advancement oflearning and ennoblement of life”.
The School delivers an innovative portfolio of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes covering all the key management disciplines including economics, finance, markeitng, big data, operations, and organisational behaviour. As a Russell Group University, research is at the core of everything we do and is fundamental to our continuing success.
Ultimately, we strive to enhance the employability of our students and inspire future leaders to become socially responsible global citizens.
We do this through the provision of careers education, including skill development activities and guest speaker sessions, and opportunities to work and study abroad. We encourage our students to apply their learning to help others.
- Triple accredited
- Undergraduate degrees, Postgraduate, MBA, and Executive Education courses
- Online programmes
- 3000+ Undergraduate students, 1000+ Taught Postgraduate students, 100+ Research Postgraduates
- 228 academic and research staff
- 41 Professors
- In REF2021, 100% of our environment was classified world-leading (4*) or internationally excellent (3*). We are ranked:
- 12th in the sector for research classified as world leading (4*) or internationally excellent (3*) overall (covering outputs, impact and environment) out of 108 submissions
- 16th in the sector for research classified as world leading (4*) out of 108 submissions
- 9th in the sector for research power out of 108 submissions
- Public and private sector focus with numerous clients / partners
- International outlook and opportunities, including links with Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) in China.
Our vision is to be a globally connected Management School advancing influential knowledge leadership through our transformative research and teaching to better business and society.
Back to: Management School