In your country
Speak to a Management School representative at the international fairs and exhibitions we attend throughout the year. These events are a great opportunity to find out more about our suite of MSc programmes, the application process and life in Liverpool.
We also have local representatives in a number of countries who can provide you with more information about our MSc programmes.
Find out more about the master's programmes in each of our six subject groups:
Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment Management
- MSc Financial Technology.
- MSc Economics
- MSc Advanced Marketing
- MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Sports Business and Management.
Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Business Analytics and Big Data
- MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Project Management.
Strategy, International Business and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- MSc International Business.
Work, Organisation and Management
- MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology (BPS accredited)
- Master in Management
- MSc Human Resource Management (CIPD accredited).
These videos were recorded during the University's Postgraduate Open Week. Visit: liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/pg-open-day/on-demand to watch more sessions from the week.
Please check the study pages for your programme for the most up-to-date entry requirements and programme structure.
Connect with current students
Choosing a university that is right for you is a big decision, talk to someone who knows what it's like. You can chat to someone from the subject area you may be interested in, or the country you are from via the University's Unibuddy service: liverpool.ac.uk/study/chat.
If you have any questions about our MSc programmes, you can email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to: Management School