- Tackling gender inequality, work-life balance and well-being via family friendly policies and practice. Dr Rachel Ashman, Professor Caroline Gatrell and Dr Laura Radcliffe
- Promoting 'informed choice' in India's Menstrual Hygiene Management policy. Dr Supriya Garikipati
- Enhancing the livelihoods of women in rural India. Dr Supriya Garikipati
- Transforming palliative and end-of-life care for service users. Professor Pippa Hunter-Jones, Dr Lynn Sudbury-Riley and Dr Ahmed Al-Abdin
Funded research projects
- Professor Caroline Gatrell held a prestigious Leverhulme Fellowship in 2018/2019.
- Dr Mariella Miraglia, with a colleague at ISCTE Lisbon (Portugal)/Toulouse Business School (France), is co-leading a project on performance management with a special focus on informal feedback and the employee-supervisor relationship. The project is funded by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology.
- Dr Lilian Otaye and Professor Yves Guillaume have set up a knowledge transfer platform on Workplace Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in collaboration with colleagues from NHS England, University of Sheffield and Lancaster University building on the findings of an ESRC funded seminar series.
Back to: Management School