Postgraduate Research and Taught programmes
Master’s programmes in Medicine
Study one of our master’s programmes and you'll be taught by enthusiastic, approachable staff who are all active researchers and/or practising clinicians.
Close links with other schools and research institutes within both the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences and wider University create exciting interdisciplinary opportunities for research and learning.
There's no better place to pursue your interests or broaden your professional horizons.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (Online)
- PGC/PGD/MSc in Renal Transplantation Science (Online)
For more information on the University’s master’s programmes and studying at Liverpool, visit www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught
Postgraduate research opportunities in Medicine
Postgraduate research opportunities in medicine are offered by the University’s Research Institutes:
- Institute of Translational Medicine
- Institute of Ageing and Chronic Disease
- Institute of Infection and Global Health
- Institute of Psychology, Health and Society
- Institute of Integrative Biology
For more information on the University’s research opportunities and studying at Liverpool, visit www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research