The above table shows our REF results improvement from 2014 to 2021.
We have seen an 80 percentage point increase in the proportion of our outstanding (4*) impact since REF 2014, placing in the top 25%. We are ranked:
- 10th in the sector for research impact classified as outstanding (4*) out of 69 submissions
- 14th in the sector for research power out of 69 submissions
Top Stat: Law is ranked 10th in the sector for outstanding (4*) research impact.
Find out more
- Read the University of Liverpool news story about REF results, published 12 May 2022
- Read the REF 2021 results on the main University web page
- Explore our Impact Case Studies
Back to: Liverpool Law School