The University processes personal data in line with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and any data provided to the University will be treated with confidence, and processed in accordance with the rights provided to individuals under GDPR.
We need to tell you about the types of personal information we collect, the purposes we use it for and the legal basis contained in GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 which allows us to use it in these ways, how long we store the information for and how you can exercise your rights.
The following privacy notices outline the extent of our processing activities for different groups of individuals.
- Current Students Privacy Notice
- School of Medicine Privacy Notice
- Alumni Privacy Statement
- Prospective Students Privacy Statement
- Admissions Privacy Statement
- Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
- Privacy Notice for Employees (including casual and student workers and employees on zero hours contracts)
- Privacy Notice for non-paid personal records (including all types of honorary associates, agency staff, apprentices etc.)
- University of Liverpool Pension Fund Privacy Notice