Information for applicants
Please note that the deadline for applications to reach UCAS is 15th October.
- For candidates applying in October 2018, please note that our work experience criteria changed in 2017. Further details are available below (Downloads).
- Prospective applicants are advised to attend one of our Open Days. In 2018, these are Friday 22 June, Saturday 23 June, Saturday 22 September and Saturday 20 October. Please note that these days are very popular and advance booking for tours and talks is required.
- All applications for admission must be made via UCAS.
- All applicants are required to complete an online work experience questionnaire, which is available from this webpage from early September and needs to be completed by 20th October, but may be completed as soon as you have your UCAS ID number. Applications that are not accompanied by a completed questionnaire will be rejected. Please read the Guidance notes on Work Experience for Applicants in 2018 BEFORE you complete your questionnaire.
- Important information on your application will be sent by email. Please ensure that the email address supplied on your UCAS form is correct and check any “junk”, “spam” and “update” folders to ensure that you read these.
- Interviews will take place from 26th November – 7th December 2018. Applicants who are invited for interview will receive an e-mail by mid-November,with information on how to book an interview during this period, via an online booking system.
- Interviews for international students will take place by telephone, after the main interview period. These candidates will be notified separately
- Applicants will receive a decision via UCAS by the 31st January.
- Applicants to whom offers are made will be invited to attend "Applicant Discovery Days" in early 2019.
These notes provide information about our admissions criteria and process, including Academic Requirements, Graduate Fees, Work Experience, Interviews, Deferred Entry, Resits & Reapplications, Clearing, International Students, Disability and Fitness to Practise as a Veterinary Surgeon.
- Guidance Notes for BVSc (D100) Applicants
- Approved Access Courses
- Guidance notes on Work Experience for Applicants in 2018
- FAQs from Open Day July 2017
· In 2018, these are Friday 22 June, Saturday 23 June, Saturday 22 September and Saturday 20 October. Please note that these days are very popular and advance booking for tours and talks is required.