Scholarships and bursaries
The University of Liverpool has a strong track record in widening access to higher education.
With this in mind, we offer a range of scholarships and bursaries to support talented students from every background.
Choose a link from the following list to find out about scholarships and bursaries:
- The Liverpool Bursary
- Care Leavers' Opportunity Bursary
- Hillsborough Trust Fund
- RIBA Education Fund and RIBA Walter Parker Bursaries
- Asylum Seekers Bursary
- Mature Student Bursary
- Estranged Students Bursary
- The Young Adult Carer's (YAC) Bursary
- ICAEW Accounting & Finance Scholarship
- Other Scholarships and Bursaries
Please see our Student Administation site for full details of scholarship and bursary regulations.
Read the scholarships and bursaries regulations for additional information relating to these awards. Please note the scholarships and regulations document relates to 2018/2019 entry, which means some of the regulations might have changed for 2019 entry. The scholarships and regulations document for 2019/2020 will be added to the website as soon as it is available.