Most veterinary-related research is undertaken within the Institute of Infection, Veterinary and Ecological Sciences.
Please see our departments and staff profiles for further information and to help you find a potential subject area and/or supervisor with a research background applicable to a potential project area.
If you have any questions, please contact the IVES Postgraduate administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more general information about Postgraduate Study at the University of Liverpool including how to apply and funding opportunities, please see the web pages below:
- General information about postgraduate research at the University of Liverpool
- Information about the structure of our research degrees and the available programmes of study
- Information about how to apply
- A University of Liverpool list of projects for self-funding applicants and also projects with funding attached
- Information about funding outside of the University
Back to: School of Veterinary Science