Information for sponsored students

Check if you're sponsored and find helpful information about studying at Liverpool.

Are you a sponsored student?

You're an international sponsored student if you're an overseas fee payer who is funded by an organisation to attend the University of Liverpool.

The organisation may cover part or all of your programme fees and/or living costs from one of the following:

  • Your home government
  • The British Council
  • An international organisation or company
  • An international university.

A sponsor is not a family member or friend who has agreed to pay your tuition fees.

Important information about the University and your studies

Back to: International students