British Crime Historians Symposium 4
Date: 26-27 September 2014
Location: Foresight Centre, University of Liverpool
The bi-annual British Crime Historians Symposium highlights leading research in the history of law, crime and criminal justice.
This year’s conference welcomes scholars to submit panels or proposals related to any aspect of the criminal justice system in the British Isles and former colonies.
In particular, we are interested in the following areas:
- New directions in the study of criminal justice history
- Innovations in methods and dissemination
- Public histories of crime and their impact
- Interdisciplinary perspectives
- Crime and policing across the British Empire