Flexible platforms for our cutting edge research
Our constantly evolving Research Clusters provide focal points for collaboration in different areas of social, legal and political research. Through them our researchers can share ideas, develop projects, gain peer support, access broader networks and organise seminars and conferences.
Staff members can belong to multiple clusters, as can collaborators from across the University and beyond.
Clusters provide the framework for delivering postgraduate research supervision and support, with students fully integrated into projects.
More information on PhD projects on which we are currently recruiting.
- Charity Law and Policy Unit
- Critical Approaches International Criminal Law
- EU Law@Liverpool
- European Children’s Rights Unit
- Health Law and Regulation Unit
- International Criminological Research Unit
- International Law and Human Rights Unit
- Liverpool Economic Governance Unit
- Publics & Practices
- Download our brochure