We are working on several exciting projects throughout 2023. This research explores the following topics:
- Optimising and securing workplace data as conceptualised through the criteria of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
- Using creative workshops as a novel methodology to talk about data.
- Commissioning a national survey on attitudes to data and Artificial Intelligence.
- Conducting a meta-analysis of existing survey data on attitudes to data and artificial intelligence.
Our dissemination activities for 2023 will include:
- Academic journal publications focusing on sociotechnical solutions.
- Presenting our research at International Conferences.
- Whitepapers, reports, & collaborative work with our partners at DSTL and Digital Catapult.
Our wider goals for the rest of 2023 are:
- To work closely with the rest of the DDRC team at Exeter and Surrey
- Pursue increased collaboration with those teams, DSTL, and the MoD
- Align our research with existing UK Public Policy such as the AI and Data Strategies