Our teaching is embedded within a world-class research programme and builds on strong practice connections.
In particular we are equipping our students to shape the world with innovative solutions, positive change and more sustainable patterns of development.
You can choose from undergraduate Planning programmes that include:
- Environment and Planning BA (Hons) (IEMA Accredited)
UCAS code: K4L7, Programme length: 3 years
- Geography and Planning BA (Hons)
UCAS code: L7K4, Programme length: 3 years
- Urban Planning BA (Hons)
UCAS code: K430 Programme length: 3 years
- Town and Regional Planning MPlan (RTPI Accredited)
UCAS code: K400 Programme length: 4 years
By studying with us you will benefit from:
- Excellent career opportunities with a focus on employability in all years, alongside practical experience on live projects.
- Accreditation with the Royal Town Planning Institute (MPlan) or Institute of Environmental Assessment & Management (BA Environment and Planning) enabling professional recognition and progression.
- A dynamic city centre location offering cultural, social and sporting opportunities in Liverpool.
- An international focus reflecting our diverse student community and opportunities for extended study in the USA, China and elsewhere, alongside fieldwork opportunities overseas.
- Hands-on experience via field visits and client-facing group project work.
- World-leading academic staff delivering research-led teaching.
We want to try and help you prepare for the day-to-day costs of studying. These might include things like photocopying in the library, buying textbooks and specialist equipment or going on field classes. We have put together tables of additional costs for guidance, for each subject area, including where departments make contributions towards these costs. The Study costs guides should help you with your budgeting.