Welcome to Game Design. Here you will find more information about studying Game Design at the University of Liverpool and hear from expert academics in the field. Watch on-demand videos and book your place on our live sessions below.
Explore subjects and what it's like to study them, hear from academics and tour the facilities.
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology
- Architecture, Building and Planning
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business and Management
- Communication, Film and Media
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Environmental Sciences
- Game Design
- Health Sciences
- Irish Studies
- Languages and Cultures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociology, Social Policy and Criminology
- Veterinary Science
Our BSc Game Design programme
Find out more about the BSc Game Design programme here at the University of Liverpool.
Game Design Studies at Liverpool
Dr Paul Turowski and Dr Rebecca Davnall provide an overview of our Game Design Studies programme here at the University of Liverpool.