To start an online application for a master's, or to continue an application you have already begun, go to the Apply Yourself form at the following link:
Our online application system will guide you through the process. Further information about how to apply can also be found on individual course pages.
Current students at the University of Liverpool who wish to apply for postgraduate taught study can do so through the Progress to Postgraduate application form on Liverpool Life.
The application process for the academic year 2024-25 is now open.
We advise students to apply as early as possible. This is especially the case for courses in the University's Management School, School of Psychology, and Department of Computer Science. These may close to applications during November/December due to high demand.
The application deadlines for most courses are:
- 12 July 2024 for applicants who require a visa to study in the UK.
- 30 August 2024 for Home/UK applicants and those who don't require a visa.
- 31 October 2024 for courses starting in January 2025.
Courses starting in January 2024
- Health Sciences: The application process will remain open until 31 October 2023 for all students applying for courses in Health Sciences.
- Engineering: The application process will remain open until 10 November 2023 for international students and 30 November 2023 for UK students applying for Engineering programmes.
Further information is available on individual course pages.
If you are interested in applying for an online degree, details of how to do this are on the individual course pages.
Need help with applying?
If you are unable to submit an application via our online form, or need further support, please request a paper application form by contacting the Admissions Team using the appropriate email address:
Back to: Postgraduate taught