We're also applying flexible entry requirements so that you can apply for most of our master’s programmes with a high 2:2 (55% or above) in your undergraduate degree (please note that there are some Exceptions (Postgraduate Taught Entry) to this).
How it works:
1. As you already have a student record, you can simply apply by logging in with your MWS username and password.
2. The application only takes five minutes to complete, compared to approximately 30 minutes when you apply via the normal Apply Yourself system.
3. You can apply for up to two programmes.
4. There is no need to add any supporting documents. If we do need anything further from you, we will contact you directly to request it.
5. Finally, we will make you an offer to study your chosen programme within five days of you receiving your degree results, provided you meet the entry requirements. Please note that where you don't meet the entry requirements, the academic department that you’re applying to may contact you to discuss your application and/or they may ask you to attend an interview or complete an additional assessment.
Applications for 2023 are now closed and will reopen for the academic year 2024-25 later this year.
Please note that if the master's course that you're applying for doesn't appear on the simplified application form above you will need to apply via the Apply Yourself system.
Already started your application?
If you have already started an application, the quickest and easiest way to continue is to start a new application using the new process. Simply click on the link below.
*If you want to apply for one of our MRes (Master of Research) or postgraduate research programmes, you’ll need to do that via Apply Yourself.
For MRes applications, visit liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/applying/.
For PhD applications, visit liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/how-to-apply/.
Back to: Postgraduate taught