Through a range of career management inputs, personal and professional development and access to industry experts and speakers, our aim is to match your needs and ambitions as they develop.
We can help you with:
- Career planning
- Understanding the job market
- Making effective applications through CVs, letters and application forms
- Preparing for and attending job interviews
- Performing effectively at Assessment Centres
- Strengthening your networking skills, including digital networking Industry networking opportunities.
As well as face-to-face guidance and on-site sessions we also offer online support, webinars and guidance. All our activities are supported by a state-of-the-art interactive website, CareerHub.
You will also benefit from our close links with industry. All our career and employability development activities are designed with considerable input from employers, and we hold key networking events throughout the year. In recent years our Careers & Employability Service has won several prestigious national awards including the AGCAS International Award for demonstrating an outstanding commitment and contribution to working with students, relevant employers and promoting internationalisation.
Back to: Postgraduate taught