They ensure that interdepartmental relationships are strengthened and that students, partners and supervisors can provide input and feedback. An equality, diversity and inclusion champion forms part of this group to make sure that these principles are observed across all groups in the CDT.
- Cliff Addison - representative of the Advanced Research Computing (ARC) (part of the Computing Services Department)
- Matthew Carter - student representative appointed via an annual vote by CDT students and with an interface to the Department of Computer Science’s Staff-Student Liaison Committee
- Dr Edward Pyzer-Knapp – partner representative, IBM research
- Dr Munira Raja - equality, diversity and inclusion champion
- Prof Jason Ralph - academic supervisor representative, appointed via an annual vote by supervisors