We are a melting-pot for the study of the biological sciences, and have been for over 100 years. Working at the heart of critical topics for the planet - global warming, new energy sources, food security and pandemics - we offer a breadth and depth of study choice which is unrivalled in the UK. Watch on-demand videos and book your place on our live sessions below.
6 key ingredients of Life Science programmes at Liverpool
Staff from the school of Life Sciences introduce
Explore subjects and what it's like to study them, hear from academics and tour the facilities.
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology
- Architecture, Building and Planning
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business and Management
- Communication, Film and Media
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Environmental Sciences
- Game Design
- Health Sciences
- Irish Studies
- Languages and Cultures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociology, Social Policy and Criminology
- Veterinary Science
12 questions for Life Science students at Liverpool
Hear from 3 current students about studying Life Sciences at the University of Liverpool.