The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited. The Management School is offering a number of generous Scholarships and Study Awards for 2019, find out more by visiting the Scholarships webpage.
Designed by one of the UK’s leading Operations and Supply Chain Management research groups, this programme is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS, subject to renewal). and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT). The programme is aimed at graduates in management, engineering and science, practising operations professionals and non-sector professionals who wish to increase their understanding of operations and supply chain management.
The programme provides a theoretical and practical exposition of the factors that are necessary for effective operations and supply management in today’s global and highly competitive markets. In addition, it demonstrates how successful operations performance can shape and influence the sales and profit ambition of a business. You will develop a profound understanding of the processes and techniques for developing operations strategy and managing operations and supply chain activities.
- The chance to learn via innovative teaching techniques including interactive games, cases and simulations
- See real-world scenarios with industry visits
- Support if you choose to work towards gaining full or chartered membership of our accrediting bodies. Graduates of the programme will be exempt from the academic requirements of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS, subject to renewal) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT)
- Opportunities to undertake additional qualifications in SAP Architect and Six Sigma Green Belt
- The opportunity to apply your knowledge by undertaking a work base project which is undertaken in conjunction with industry. Recent projects have been undertaken in collaboration with organisations including Bibby Distribution, Corus, Ford Motor Company, Hewlett Packard and Jaguar Land Rover.
Learn more about this programme at one of our forthcoming events.
Learn more about our current students.
This programme is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS, subject to renewal) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT).
Hugo Quiroz Perez
"I really enjoy working with people from diverse cultures on this programme. It has allowed me to see things from a different perspective and learn how industry works in other countries."
Why University of Liverpool Management School?
'Learning to make a difference'
AACSB-Accredited, the University of Liverpool Management School is in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. Regarded as one of the most rigorous assessments, many top global recruiters will only consider candidates from AACSB-Accredited schools – a clear signal that our programmes respond to the needs of business and meet specific standards of excellence.
The University of Liverpool Management School works with today's leaders in business and management to prepare its students to be the leaders of the future. The school's mission is 'Learning to make a difference' and there is a fundamental belief that the purpose of the School's research and teaching is to develop students who are not only good managers, but individuals who are truly committed to making a difference. We hope that our students will use the knowledge and skills they gain here in their future roles to help solve some of the most endemic problems individuals, enterprises and communities face.