Receive up to £2,500 off your postgraduate tuition fees.
- £1,500 tuition fee discount for eligible UK University of Liverpool graduates
- £2,500 tuition fee discount for eligible international University of Liverpool graduates.
The discount applies to the total programme fee. All tuition fee discounts are capped at 50% of the relevant fee.
If you're a part-time student, you'll receive the discount pro-rata across the duration of your course, at an equivalent ratio to the payment schedule for your tuition fees.
The University of Liverpool Graduate Loyalty Advancement Scholarship rewards the loyalty of our current undergraduate students and alumni who progress to a postgraduate taught master’s course with us.
This includes Study Abroad and Exchange students and students from Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University.
To receive this scholarship you need to be either:
- an alumnus or alumna of the University of Liverpool, having completed your undergraduate degree at the Liverpool campus
- returning for further study having previously studied as an undergraduate exchange student on the Liverpool campus.
You must also be:
- joining a postgraduate taught master’s course, including MRes awards, at our Liverpool campus from September 2024. It doesn't matter if you'll be studying full-time or part-time.
We're unable to offer you this scholarship if you’re:
- registered as a student with the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- transferring to the University of Liverpool from partner institutions where an alternative fee payment or scholarship arrangement has been made
- studying online
- having your tuition fees paid by a sponsor, such as a government, commercial organisation or employer, on your behalf.
A range of alternative scholarships are available for January 2024 entry.
How to apply
No application is necessary. The University of Liverpool Graduate Loyalty Advancement Scholarship will be awarded to all eligible students who meet the criteria.
This award has no exchangeable cash value.
ULMS Progress to Postgraduate Award
If you're a University of Liverpool graduate progressing from any degree to an MSc in the Management School (ULMS), you could receive a tuition fee discount of £1,000. This award can be combined with the Graduate Loyalty Advancement Scholarship and other awards, up to a maximum 50% tuition fee discount.
Back to: Paying for your studies