- This scholarship will provide a full fee waiver for the year long programme as well as accommodation costs and a stipend to support living costs up to the value of £16,062.00.
- Scholars benefitting from this scholarship will also be supported during their time at Liverpool, including language support and visa applications.
- We cannot provide financial or administrative support for family members.
- This scholarship is intended to support international students who have recognised status as either refugees or under humanitarian protection under the 1951 Refugee Convention. This status must be held outside of the UK.
- We hope to encourage well-qualified students to continue their education with us here in Liverpool studying a postgraduate taught course (MA or MSc), excluding medicine, dentistry, veterinary and nursing.
- Students studying Law should apply for the Law Humanitarian Scholarship.
All applicants for this scholarship must:
- be able to evidence their Refugee Status, or Humanitarian Protection as recognised by the 1951 UN Convention on the Status of Refugees.
- have applied to study for either an MA or MSc degree at the University of Liverpool.
Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science and Nursing.
How to apply
Applications have now closed for entry 2023 students, and will reopen for the following academic year in January 2024.
Application deadline: TBD
Back to: Paying for your studies