There are 15 (fifteen) scholarships in total. Details are:
- 15 (fifteen) £5,000 scholarships
- Domiciled in PR China when applications are made
- Have Bachelor's Degree awarded or to be awarded by a recognised university in PR China with a minimum average grade of 80% overall
- Have accepted and paid deposit on one of the postgraduate taught programmes which are not included in the £7,500 and £5,000 fee discounts as part of the University of Liverpool Postgraduate Global Advancement Scholarship at the University of Liverpool’s campus
- Are self -financed (which means tuition fees are to be paid by students or the parents).
All scholarships will be awarded after the formal registration at the University and will take the form of a fee waiver.
Please note: this scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships or bursaries provided by the University.
Applicants must meet all the conditions as below:
Application documents should include the following:
- Application form
- Relevant transcript and qualifications
- Any other supporting documents
How to apply
Please send the completed application form in PDF file to email@example.com.
Back to: Paying for your studies