Postgraduate research opportunities
- Visit our PhD hub to find out about our PhD programmes, studentships and more.
What's it like to study a Italian at Liverpool?
Find out about what it's like studying here, from Benedicta, who's in her second year studying Law with Italian.
Why study with us?
- Small, friendly teaching team of native speakers of Italian who combine high-quality teaching with active research.
- Combine Italian with a choice of over 20 subjects on our combined degrees programme.
- Learn Italian with two other languages as part of our BA in Modern Languages (Triple Subject).
- Spend part of, or your entire Year Abroad in Italy in Year 3, depending on your subject combinations
- A newly refurbished interactive language laboratory.
- Fully-equipped Language Lounge that can also be used for private study
- Opportunities can be available to assist with teaching Italian in Liverpool schools.
- Social and cultural events celebrating all things Italian in partnership with the Dante Aligheri Society and the Italian Consulate.