Meet the team
Widening Participation and Outreach is a strong and vibrant team that prides itself on its professional and forward looking approach. We care passionately about equality and that's the cornerstone of our work. We just don't think that it is fair that some people have all the advantages and opportunities that higher education offers while others, with equal abilities and talents, are not expected to see university as an option.
Our team is made up of pre and post-16 teams, as well as an admin team who support all areas of our work.
- Pete Doyle, Widening Participation and Outreach Manager
- Emily Smailes, Project Officer
- Ben Toleman, Project Officer
- Janine Omar, Project Officer
- Abbie Harrendence, Assistant Project Officer
- Deonne Hill, Widening Participation and Outreach Manager
- Lydia Redican, Project Officer
- Victoria Brooks, Assistant Project Officer
- Helen Hayward, Administrator
- Natalie Majekodunmi, Adminstrator
The University of Liverpool also host the Shaping Futures team.