The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.
The MBA programme is ranked amongst the top 100 MBA programmes in the world. It is one of only 15 UK based MBA programmes to feature in The Economist 'Which MBA?' top 100 2017 global ranking.
The programme achieved Tier 1 Status in CEO Magazine's 2018 European MBA Rankings.
The MBA programme:
- Helps students to build their strategic leadership capabilities and the ability to make and communicate connections across complex ideas.
- Exposes students to the key dilemmas facing organisations in advancing technological development and economic growth, while balancing issues of sustainability, social responsibility and stakeholder management.
- Our MBA students develop creativity and critical thinking skills, as well as self-awareness, emotional/social intelligence and interpersonal skills.
The Liverpool MBA is designed to extend your existing expertise and build strategic leadership capabilities. You’ll build a deeper understanding of core business and management disciplines, and learn how they link together strategically and operationally.
Through core and elective modules, the programme will expose you to core management and leadership challenges, including:
- Designing and implementing strategy
- Using the power of data analysis to anticipate, rather than follow
- Building and investing in teams and allocating organisational resources
- Innovating in processes, platforms and culture
- Navigating the politics of power
- Leading with presence and authenticity
We focus on enhancing your understanding of the interplay of organisation dynamics—people, power, politics and systems—and on gaining new analytical skills to identify, dissect and solve complex business problems. We also focus on you as a leader and the development of your personal capabilities to lead and drive change.
Why University of Liverpool Management School?
'Learning to make a difference'
The University of Liverpool Management School works with today's leaders in business and management to prepare its students to be the leaders of the future. The school's mission is 'Learning to make a difference' and there is a fundamental belief that the purpose of the School's research and teaching is to develop students who are not only good managers, but individuals who are truly committed to making a difference. We hope that our students will use the knowledge and skills they gain here in their future roles to help solve some of the most endemic problems individuals, enterprises and communities face.