Free Dental Treatment
Information about treatment provided by Dental Students
- The Dental School requires patients for the training of dental students.
- Dental students will be treating you under the supervision of a qualified dentist.
- Student treatment will require more and longer visits than you may have previously experienced with a qualified dentist.
- Treatment is available only in term-time, Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm when the allocated student is available.
- Patients are required to attend for assessment by a member of staff. If you are not suitable for any reason to be treated by a student, then treatment will not be offered.
- Treatment is provided free of charge.
If you are prepared to accept the conditions above and would like to be considered for treatment by a dental student, please click the form link below to enter your contact details. Please remember that requests for treatment are not always accepted and that emergency treatment cannot be provided at your assessment visit
Out of Hours
Emergency dental treatment will not be provided by dental students
The following treatments are not provided by dental students.
- Dental implants
- Tooth whitening
- Repeated and complex root canal treatment
- Complex crown and bridge work
- Patients requiring hospital transport
- Patients unable to cope with long appointments
- Patients with complex medical histories
- Patients requiring treatment under sedation
- Patients unable to give independent informed consent
- Orthodontics & Braces