The schools provide additional skills to support their research, help them make industry placements a success and provide advice concerning possible career pathways in both, academia and industry.
Topics of these schools include:
- data science and technology;
- Monte Carlo simulations;
- research skills and techniques;
- project management, communication and presentation skills;
- career management, CV writing, interview techniques;
- proposal preparation and entrepreneurship.
Training involves events organised by LIV.INNO and international partners.
LIV.INNO/EuPRAXIA-DN Introductory Skills School and Media Training
13-17 November 2023, Liverpool/Manchester, UK
3-6 April 2023, Liverpool, UK