We are involved in the following research projects:
- Dialog, MRC Methodology Research Panel (2014-2017): Discriminant Function Analysis for Longitudinal Data: Applications in Medical Research
- TREGeneration, Horizon 2020 (2015-2020): Repair of tissue and organ damage in refractory chronic graft versus host disease after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation by the infusion of purified allogeneic donor regulatory T lymphocytes.
- EPSRC Centre for Mathematical Sciences in Health Care (2016-2020)
- VOID Bladder Cancer, CRUK (2016-2018): Volatile OrganIc compounds in Bladder Cancer.
- UKRMP Regenerative Medicine Plattform, MRC (2013-2017): Regenerative Medicine Platform in Stem Cell Safety Science.
- ISDR, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (2012-2017): Introducing personalised risk based intervals in screening for diabetic retinopathy: development, implementation and assessment of safety, cost-effectiveness and patient experience.
- ENCEPH, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (2009-2017): Understanding and improving the Outcome of Viral Encephalitis.