Sustainability features at Leahurst campus
- Ness Heath Farm providing 100 acres of pasture for sheep, beef herds, pigs and horses
- Woodpark Farm, a working dairy farm covering 200 acres
- Pastures, grasslands, hedgerows and woodlands on this farmland support a wide diversity of plants and animals
- Voltage Optimisers (VO) across Leahurst
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) award for The Small Animal Teaching Hospital building
The Masterplan Estate Strategy 2026+ reviews and rationalises the University estate through a combination of aims related to quality, efficiency, functional suitability and sustainability. All new builds aim to achieve BREEAM Excellent standards for sustainable construction.
Back to: Sustainability