Sustainability features at Leahurst campus
- Ness Heath Farm providing 100 acres of pasture for sheep, beef herds, pigs and horses
- Woodpark Farm, a working dairy farm covering 200 acres
- Pastures, grasslands, hedgerows and woodlands on this farmland support a wide diversity of plants and animals
- Voltage Optimisers (VO) across Leahurst
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) award for The Small Animal Teaching Hospital building
The Masterplan Estate Strategy 2026+ reviews and rationalises the University estate through a combination of aims related to quality, efficiency, functional suitability and sustainability. All new builds aim to achieve BREEAM Excellent standards for sustainable construction.
For further information, visit ongoing projects and completed projects.
Back to: Sustainability