Over the period of my career as a consultant I have worked with a wide range of clients and external stakeholders including, Nuclear Operators, Regulators and Government, across the UK and abroad (Lithuania, France, Russia and Abu Dhabi).
I am additionally an active member of the Society for Radiological Protection where I sit on the Strategic Planning Committee, Awards and Sponsorship Committee and Chair the Business Model Working Group. In addition I Lecture at the University of Bath and am part of the Postgraduate Board at the University of Surrey.
- Keynote Speaker - Progress and priorities in decommissioning and waste management, by Invitation (Westminster Energy, Environment & Transport Forum Keynote Seminar: Nuclear energy in the UK: innovation, skills, and supply chain development, 2016)
- Nuclear Newcomers and New Build Panel, by Invitation (International Radiation Protection Association, 2016)
- Journal for Radiological Protection (Peer Reviewer, 2014 - present)
- IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science (Peer Reviewer, 2013 - present)
Organisations I have been associated with
- Arup (2016 - present)
- Arcadis (formerly SR3C / Hyder Consulting) (2012 - 2016)
- Frazer Nash Consultancy (2011 - 2012)
- Grontmij (2008 - 2011)
Professional Body Memberships
- Institute of Physics (Member and Chartered Physicist, 2013 - present)
- Society for Radiological Protection (Member and Chartered Radiation Protection Professional, 2013 - present)