Due to essential maintenance work, Ness Botanic Gardens will be closed to all visitors on Wednesday 26 of May 2021.
- It is no longer necessary for Members and visitors to pre-book tickets to visit Ness Botanic Gardens.
- Our visitor centre and gift shop have now reopened.
- We are welcoming Members and visitors daily between 10am and 4pm.
- The Botanic Kitchen Cafe is open for takeaway and outdoor table service only. Please note that tables are extremely limited, however visitors are welcome to take food and drink into the garden.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions there is a maximum capacity of 25 people in the bulding at any time. Please be prepared for a small wait during busy periods.
- Visitors and Members are asked to wear a face covering when in the visitor centre and to maintain social distancing and good hand hygiene at all times.
- We would encourage all Members and visitors to check Government guidance before travelling.