Demystify computational biology and come to learn:
- Functional & pathway enrichment
- In-silico biomarker discovery using multivariate methods and machine learning
- Identification of transcriptional hubs & master regulators via network analysis
- Best experimental design practices
- Dedicated time to talk about your data and experiments
Theory and practice sessions. 1-1 support.
When and where? To be confirmed. On UoL Campus
All materials have been built using relevant life sciences/clinical examples. The course has been designed for delegates with some R experience (basics). A refresher of R from beginner level is included and all relevent code will be provided such as delegates will only have to run specific scripts.
A significantly reduced access fee of £225 is available to all academic delegates. Other delegates will be quoted upon request.
Back to: Computational Biology Facility