In addition to our scientific partnership model, the services we provide include short and medium term collaborative projects to address focussed questions from the point of view of data science/analyses or software and database development.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Cardiovascular disease research led by Dr Jill Madine and Dr Riaz Akhtar
- Vaccination insights with collaborators in the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Protein phosphorylation detection methods and insights in close collaboration with Professor Claire Eyers
- Use of omics to investigate pathogenic protein forms in neurodegenerative disease
- Building software to analyse new omics derived data
- Study of control sources in challenging disease models such as epilepsy
- Analysis of social media data to identify drug side effects
- Inferring food-webs using traits data (in collaboration with Eurofins).
We offer our services as part of the Technology Directorate (TD) voucher scheme. This scheme enables members from the Institutions part of the TD Memoranda of Understanding to access our expertise at heavily subsidised prices.
We are also part of the Career Development Award that gives the chance to early career researchers to access our facilities cost-free.