In addition to our scientific partnership model, the services we provide include short and medium term collaborative projects to address focussed questions from the point of view of data science/analyses or software and database development.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Cardiovascular disease research led by Dr Jill Madine and Dr Riaz Akhtar
- Vaccination insights with collaborators in the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Protein phosphorylation detection methods and insights in close collaboration with Professor Claire Eyers
- Use of omics to investigate pathogenic protein forms in neurodegenerative disease
- Building software to analyse new omics derived data
- Study of control sources in challenging disease models such as epilepsy
- Analysis of social media data to identify drug side effects
- Inferring food-webs using traits data (in collaboration with Eurofins).
We offer our services as part of the Liverpool Shared Research Facilities (LIV-SRF) voucher scheme. This scheme enables members from the Institutions part of the TD Memoranda of Understanding to access our expertise at heavily subsidised prices.
Back to: Computational Biology Facility