Claire Eyers is Professor of Biological Mass Spectrometry in the Institute for Integrative Biology and Director of the Centre for Proteome Research. She is also Research and Impact Lead for the IIB.
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship (Competitive Fellowship, The Royal Society 2007)
- Outstanding Postdoctoral Fellow Award (Pacific/Mountain Affiliate) (American Heart Association 2004)
- Director of the Centre for Proteome Research
- Institute Research and Impact Lead
- Member Technology Development Strategy Group
- Workload Model Working Group
- Institute Staff Review and Development Committee