Claire Eyers is Professor of Biological Mass Spectrometry in the Institute for Integrative Biology and co-Director of the Centre for Proteome Research. She is also Deputy Research Strategy Lead for the IIB and leads the Research Theme 'Molecular Basis of Therapeutic Targeting'.
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship (Competitive Fellowship, The Royal Society 2007)
- Outstanding Postdoctoral Fellow Award (Pacific/Mountain Affiliate) (American Heart Association 2004)
- Co-Director of the Centre for Proteome Research
- Institute Research Strategy Lead
- Research Theme Lead - Molecular Basis of Therapeutic Targeting
- Workload Model Working Group
- Institute Staff Review and Development Committee