My career to this point has spanned many apparently discrete disciplines, from archaeology to fine art, from computer game development to architecture, but what lies at the heart of all of them is the joy of discovery.
Since 2013 I have been at the University of Liverpool School of Architecture teaching across all years and courses with the ambition of transmitting the pleasure that can be derived from creative exploration and design.
The School of Architecture is working hard to offer its global cohort of students the best possible education and experience of learning in Liverpool. As part of my commitment to this, and to them, I am the School of the Arts representative of Technology for Enhanced Learning group (TEL), a member the Education for Sustainable Design team (ESD), and act as the link tutor between the School of Architecture and our partner university Xi'an Jiaotong in Suzhou (XJTLU).
- Head of First Year Architecture Studio
- Technology for Enhanced Learning - School of the Arts Representative
- XJTLU Link Tutor (Architecture)
- Liverpool School of Architecture Admissions Team
- Education for Sustainable Design group member