Research Interest 1
High energy electron-proton interactions, rare hadron decays, accelerator physics, conceptual understanding of theoretical developments.
Research Group Membership
- ALICE Upgrade 2 (Silicon Physicist post)
- Particle Physics Consolidated award
- Search for Physics Beyond the Standard Model through ultra-rare Kaon decays with the NA62 Experiment at CERN
- Particle Physics Grant: 1 October 2000 to 30 September 2004.
- The Liverpool Semiconductor Detector Centre.
- Cockcroft Institute: an international centre for accelerator science and technology.
- UniversaLepto - Test of Lepton Flavour Universality with Kaon Decays
- The Cockcroft Institute - An International Centre for Accelerator Research and Development serving aspirations of science and society
- University of Liverpool, Department of Physics Particle Physics Rolling Grant
- Science Journeys.
- Robust spin polarisation, helical undulator positron source in an electron-positron linear collider, and optics for BDS (LCABD).
- Particle Physics Rolling Grant
- European design study towards a global TeV linear collider (EUROTeV).
- Particle Physics Rolling Grant: 1 October 2002 to 30 September 2006.
- The University of Liverpool, Department of Physics Rolling Grant.
- Particle physics rolling grant: 1st October 2004 to 30th September 2008.