Research Group Membership
- Science journeys into materials and machines.
- Operational phase of the UK-CRG at ESRF for x-ray magnetic and high resolution diffraction.
- Nanostream – EMRP Researcher Grant.
- Developing Electrochemical Structure-Function Relationships in Non-aqueous Electrolytes
- Atomic-scale Structural Studies of the Electrochemical Interface
- New Science on XMaS for 2002-7 (Second operational phase of the UK CRG beamline at ESRF).
- Exploiting XMaS (Liverpool)Studies of Highly Correlated Electron Systems, Real Surface and Biomaterials
- Nanoscale aspects of the surface electrochemistry of nickel.
- In-situ X-ray scattering studies of electrocatalytic materials.
- In-situ studies of the atomic scale structure at the solid-liquid interface.
- Surface Structure and Electrochemistry of Model Electrocatalysts.
- Combined Atomic Imaging and Diffraction Studies of the Electrooxidation of Supported Metal Monolayers