Laura has held the role of Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) Lead for the school since 2020, which means she looks at how ULMS integrates ethics, responsible management and sustainability in to all we do as a Management School. She is part of the School's Sustainability Strategy Working Group and is currently co-leading on a project to map the undergraduate curriculum against the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Laura sits on the School's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Organisations I have been associated with
- NHS Procurement Development (2015 - present)
- East Cheshire Hospice (2015 - present)
- Cartrefi Conwy (Housing Association) (2011 - 2015)
- Conwy County Borough Council (2011 - 2015)
- Wirral Social Services (2010)
Student Recruitment or Widening Participation
- Summer School (July 2018 - present)
- Campus Visit (December 2017 - present)
- Summer School (July 2017)