I engage in a range of external engagements on behalf of sports organisations including football leagues and federations. I have also engaged in consultancy and research for public bodies including the Department for Culture Media and Sport and the National Trust.
From time to time, I engage in media work and my published academic research has been covered in a range of media outlets including BBC radio, the Financial Times and The Guardian.
- International Journal of Sports Finance (Associate Editor, 2014 - present)
- Soccer and Society (Editorial Board, 2011 - present)
- University of Portsmouth, PhD (2016)
- University of Ulster, MSc Sports Management (2013)
- Staﬀordshire University , Undergraduate Programmes, Faculty of Business and Law (2011)
Other Administrative or Committee Roles
- Director of Studies, Football Industries MBA