Geophysicist researching methods for determining the inner structure of the Earth from geophysical observations, mainly disturbances in the Earth's gravity and magnetic fields. Developer of open-source software in Python and C for processing, modelling, and visualizing geophysical data. Advocate for openness in the scientific process and the adoption of best practices in computational research.
Prizes or Honours
- Best PhD Thesis of 2015 – 2017 (Brazilian Geophysical Society (SBGf), 2017)
- A Sustainable Plan for the Future of the Generic Mapping Tools (2020 - 2023)
- Software Sustainability Institute Fellowship (University of Edinburgh, 2020 - present)
- Geophysical inversion of GRACE satellite time-lapse gravity (University of Liverpool, 2019 - present)
- NSF-EAR: The EarthScope/GMT Analysis and Visualization Toolbox (2018 - 2020)