The Consumer Data Research Centre (CDRC) is funded by the ESRC and run in partnership between University College London, the University of Leeds, the University of Liverpool and the University of Oxford.
As part of a number of major investment in the acquisition, management and analysis of Big Data, the Economic and Social Research Council has supported the establishment of the CDRC. The CDRC will create, supply, maintain and deliver consumer-related data to a range of end users, alongside a programme of research and outreach activities.
The CDRC services include:
CDRC-Stakeholder / Archive
For more detailed information, please see the CDRC website - www.cdrc.ac.uk
- Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers) (Fellow)
- Association of American Geographers (AAG) (Fellow)
- Regional Science Association (Fellow)
- Regional Studies Regional Science (Editor in Chief 2013 - )
- Environment and Planning B (Book Reviews Editor 2012 - )