I am an experimentalist interested in linear/nonlinear aeroelasticity and active control. My long-term research goal is to develop a framework that allows to embed active aeroelastic control systems into the early stages of the aircraft design for exploiting their beneficial effects on the whole aircraft.
I have an expertise in:
- aeroelastic model design (featuring complex interactions of aero- and structural dynamics as well as actuation and sensing)
- wind tunnel testing
- active control in real time environments
- morphing systems
1. probabilistic robust control in nonlinear aeroelastic systems
2. active/semi-active/passive morphing techniques
3. soft robotics, autonomous manufacturing and mechatronics for healthcare
Keywords: aeroelasticity, flutter, active control, modal analysis and testing, nonlinear dynamics, wind tunnel testing, FEM, mechatronics, soft robotics, manufacturing.
- Co-bots, tactile sensors and soft robots for the garment industry 4.0