Dr Xingyu Zhao PhD
Lecturer Computer Science
- Work email Xingyu.Zhao@liverpool.ac.uk
- Personal Websitehttps://www.xzhao.me/
Xingyu is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) at the Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool, as well as a Programme Fellow at the Assuring Autonomy International Programme (AAIP), University of York. Before he joined Liverpool, he was a member of the Smart System Group, Heriot-Watt University. Xingyu received both the Bachelor and Master degrees from Beihang University. He joined the Centre for Software Reliability, City University of London as a PhD student and obtained a doctorate degree in Computer Science.
Xingyu's research interests include:
1. Probabilistic verification of autonomous systems.
2. Bayesian inference with partial and/or vague prior knowledge.
3. Software reliability assessment and safety assurance.
4. Explainable AI.
5. Modeling of software design diversity for fault tolerance.