We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Have questions you’d like us to answer linked to the University’s sustainability plans
- Have good news stories to share about sustainability events, campaigns, and projects
- Are working on sustainability-related research
- Are supporting the University in working towards net zero carbon
- Have developed plans or activities which support the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Have insights or opinions you’d like to share in relation to wider sustainability policies and campaigns.
The University will only achieve its sustainability goals through collaboration and innovation. We want Sustainable Liverpool to celebrate the ingenuity of staff, students, and partners, so please get in touch if you would like to contribute to the newsletter by completing the form below.
We are also always looking for sustainablity related activities to share on our social media platforms, so make sure you follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube and send us your photos and videos or upload them below.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Sustainability Newsletter Editorial Board.
- By submitting, you are confirming that you are the author of the submitted work, and/or that the author grants rights for the publication in the sustainability newsletter and website.
- All images submitted are the responsibility of the author, and by submitting you are confirming that we have permission to reproduce/publish in the sustainability newsletter and website.
- The newsletter will be circulated to all staff, so please bear this in mind when sharing research or news that may involve embargos, Non-Disclosure Agreements or contain sensitive information.
Contact the Sustainability Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to: Sustainability