Our programme of activities for Post 16 students focuses on their progression to Higher Education.
- Open Days We hold four University-wide Open Days annually giving students, their parents and teachers the opportunity to find out more about the full range of undergraduate study programmes
- Talks and workshops about applying for and studying in Higher Education .
- Campus Visits offering twice weekly guided tours throughout the year.
- Events for students - we host events throughout the academic year, aimed at both students and teachers from schools and colleges across the UK
- UCAS/ School College Conventions Each year we attend HE fairs throughout the UK and meet up with over 220,000 prospective students. We attend most of the UCAS conventions each year and look forward to meeting students, parents, teaching staff and careers advisors
- Scholars Programme
For further information please contact: email@example.com
Younger age groups benefit from an equally comprehensive range of motivational projects and initiatives linked to the national curriculum.
Teaching staff are offered a range of support activities throughout the year including our annual HEAC conference, INSET events and our Teacher’s Campus tour.