I am a behavioural scientist with a background in experimental psychology and public health.
I've been here in Liverpool since 2013 and our work on eating behaviour, public health and obesity has been funded by the NIHR, Wellcome Trust, MRC, ESRC and ERC.
We are always keen to host visiting students, researchers and scholars in our research group.
Prizes or Honours
- SPSP Health Network Early Career Award (SPSP, 2018)
- Outstanding New Faculty Member Award (World Obesity Federation, 2016)
- EASO Young Investigator Award (European Association for the Study of Obesity, 2015)
- UKSBM Early Career Award (UK Society for Behavioural Medicine, 2013)
- SSIB New Investigator Award (Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior, 2010)