Travel Advice

The Occupational Health Service can offer travel advice and some vaccinations for staff travelling overseas on University business. Ideally, enquiries should be made at least four weeks before travelling.

If you are travelling on behalf of the University and require travel vaccinations, the Occupational Health Service will require written confirmation of this from your supervisor/Head of Department, including dates, destination, a brief outline of where you are staying and the nature of the work you will be doing while you are away. The Occupational Health Service is unable to fund the cost of any travel vaccines or malaria medication. An internal supply form will therefore be sent to the department to cover the cost of vaccinations.

For further information please contact us by emailing us at .


Further information about travel hazards can be found on the following link:

Health Protection Agency website