Meet our Members
- Professor Helen Stalford (Director): EU children’s rights – constitutional issues; child and family migration; cross-border family breakdown; child participation in decision-making; child mainstreaming; children’s rights indicators.
- Dr Aoife Daly (Deputy Director): children's right to participation; social justice; the right to protest; family law; human rights and the arts.
- Dr Amel Alghrani: assisted reproduction and children's rights.
- Mr Seamus Byrne: children's socio-economic rights.
- Dr Eleanor Drywood: children’s rights under EU immigration and asylum law; children’s rights perspectives on football in Europe.
- Professor Amandine Garde: consumer protection, advertising, public health, non-communicable diseases (with a focus on obesity prevention, and alcohol and tobacco control).
- Professor Barry Goldson: juvenile justice.
- Dr Jamie-Lee Mooney: child sexual abuse and grooming.
- Dr Julija Sardelic: citizenship and migration; legal status of marginalized and vulnerable minorities in Europe.
- Mr Joseph Savirimuthu: online technologies and children’s rights.
- Dr Sarah Woodhouse: children’s rights under immigration/asylum law.
Honorary Research Fellows
- Professor Michael Freeman:
- Mr Liam Cairns: Director of Investing in Children; child participation.
- Mr Tony Dobson: child participation in decision-making; child poverty and social exclusion.
- Mr Mike Jones: child participation in decision-making; child poverty and social exclusion.
- Ms Frances Meyler: children’s rights under immigration/asylum law.
- Mr Sandy Ruxton: children and the global economic crisis; children’s participation in decision-making; children and EU immigration law.
- Ms Mieke Schuurman: policy advisor at Eurochild; child participation in decision-making; child mainstreaming at EU level; children and the EU enlargement process.
- Ms Rachel Heah: children’s right to sexuality education.
- Ms Emma Walmsley: surrogacy.
- Ms Nazia Yaqub: international parental child abduction.
- Ms Kirsten Ward: children's health and non-communicable diseases.